Sherry Liu, OD
Optometrist in Chelsea, NY
Chelsea Eye Ophthalmology
- SUNY State College of Optometry New York, NY Primary Eye Care Residency
- University of California, Berkeley School of Optometry Berkeley, CA Doctor of Optometry
- University of California, Irvine Irvine, CA Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences - Minor in Psychology
- Mandarin - conversational and optometric
- Spanish - optometric and minimal conversation
Dr. Sherry Liu is a friendly and compassionate optometrist dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for her patients. Dr. Liu was born and raised in San Diego, CA, and graduated from the University of California, Irvine with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a minor in Psychology. She received her Doctor of Optometry degree from the University of California, Berkeley, School of Optometry and completed her residency in Primary Eye Care at the State University of New York College of Optometry, where she trained extensively alongside ophthalmologists who specialize in retina, glaucoma, cataracts, dry eye, oculoplastics, and refractive surgery.
Dr. Liu is a member of the American Optometric Association and the New York State Optometric Association. She performs routine eye examinations, provides cosmetic and specialty contact lens fittings, and manages ocular disease for patients of all ages. Outside of optometry, Dr. Liu enjoys yoga, singing, traveling, and cooking.