The most advanced LASIK surgery ever!
iLASIK is a revolution in LASIK surgery. It represents the most advanced technology, the pinnacle of blade-free, fully customized laser vision correction, and is the premium LASIK solution available in the world today. Contact us for a free evaluation today!
Why you should choose Dr. Coad:
- Dr. Coad is a Board Certified LASIK Expert
- He has performed over 25.000 Vision Correction Procedures
- You'll receive a free evaluation to see if you’re a LASIK candidate and get $1000 off LASIK. CLICK HERE.
- If you are not a LASIK candidate, find out other corrective options
Meet Dr. Christopher T. Coad, MD FACS:
When it comes to vision correction procedures with the most advanced technology, you’re in the best hands with Dr. Christopher Coad, MD, FACS the board certified director of ophthalmic care at Chelsea Eye Ophthalmology. Dr. Coad will perform your procedure as well as your preoperative and postoperative eye care. His dedication to your well-being and successful outcome is quickly apparent when you meet him.
Dr. Coad has been performing laser vision correction for over 20 years with more than 25,000 vision correction procedures and has been trusted to perform laser vision correction on US fighter pilots, airline pilots, Olympic athletes, professional athletes and renowned actors. He has been featured in newspapers and television and lectures as an authority on laser vision correction and advanced cataract surgery.
Dr. Christopher Coad is an attending physician at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary and part of Continuum Health Partners. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of California, San Diego and was awarded his MD from the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. Afterward, he interned at St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center in New York City and completed his postgraduate training in Ophthalmology at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary in New York, NY.
Dr. Coad is board certified and certified on several laser platforms including the advanced VISX and Intralase lasers for vision correction of nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Keep in mind that he has been performing vision correction procedures such as LASIK, PRK and LASEK since they were first FDA-approved in the early 1990’s. He is one of the only ophthalmologists in New York City who offers Visian ICL for the correction of mild to severe myopia (nearsightedness), and is also a leader in refractive cataract surgery. He offers multifocal lens implants such as ReSTOR and Tecnis, accommodative implants like Crystalens and astigmatic correcting Toric implants. He was chosen for an international ophthalmology fellowship with ORBIS, the only international flying eye institute and is also listed in the 2015 New York Super Doctors and 2015 America’s Top Ophthalmologists.
- iLASIK combines the two most advanced LASIK technologies in the world.
- iLASIK is the first vision correction procedure to be 100% customised to the unique characteristics of each eye.
- iLASIK is the only laser eye surgery approved by NASA and trusted by all branches of the US military.
- iLASIK can correct the broadest range of vision imperfections, so more people than ever can enjoy clear vision without glasses and contacts.
- iLASIK has been over a decade in the making, and is trusted by thousands of doctors and millions of patients worldwide.
When it comes to LASIK surgery, iLASIK is clearly an excellent choice.
For ultimate precision, safety and results – insist on iLASIK
With iLASIK – the NASA-approved, blade-free, customized laser eye surgery at Chelsea Eye Ophthalmology – you can be sure you’re getting the safest and most advanced LASIK surgery in the world.
- 100% blade-free – combines all the latest all-laser technology.
- 100% customized – tailored to the unique characteristics of your eyes.
- Incredibly safe – one of the safest medical procedures in the world.
- Highly effective – the majority of patients experience 20/20 vision or better.
- Fast & virtually painless – it only takes a few seconds to correct each eye.
- Suitable for almost everyone – more people treated than ever before
At Chelsea Eye Ophthalmology we can correct the broadest range of vision imperfections possible. Even people who were previously unsuitable for LASIK surgery may now be able to enjoy the freedom of life without glasses and contacts – thanks to the revolutionary technology of iLASIK.
iLASIK laser eye surgery is fast, safe and proven to deliver exceptional vision quality. What are you waiting for? Book your complimentary iLASIK appointment today!
How does iLASIK work?
iLASIK combines the most advanced technology for measurement in the world, and two of the world’s most advanced computer-guided LASIK lasers, into one safe and highly effective procedure.
Your personalized iLASIK procedure:
Step 1: Unique vision profile
First, we use the most advanced measurement technology in the world to painlessly measure your eyes. WaveScan technology creates a 3D map of each eye, detecting even the most minute imperfections, so that your iLASIK surgeon can custom-fit your treatment to your individual eyes.
Step 2: Personalized iLASIK flap
Next, the first of two lasers – called an IntraLase – is used to create a flap in your cornea (the surface of your eye), which is folded back to perform iLASIK. This blade-free method delivers outstanding results, with more patients achieving 20/20 vision or better, and better night vision as well.
Step 3: Custom laser vision correction
Finally, the Advanced CustomVue laser corrects your vision to the exact specifications of your unique vision profile. This laser offers the highest level of precision, and literally locks onto your eye, reacting automatically to the finest movements during surgery to provide a safe and accurate result.
Now that you know what’s involved in the iLASIK procedure, you should book your complimentary iLASIK appointment and find out if you are a good candidate for iLASIK.
What are you waiting for? With the safety, precision and effectiveness of the world’s most advanced LASIK surgery, there’s never been a better time to have laser vision correction.